A tasty, light entree which is delicious even outside of Lent!
Click HERE to order your monastery cookbook to find this recipe and so many others!
- 4 tilapia filets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper (to taste) and place on a small baking sheet.
- Mix together butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice and zest, then pour over tilapia.
- Place lemon rounds on top and around tilapia.
- Bake tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish is fork-tender.